Do you need help preparing your 2020 taxes?
Aims Community College is continuing its 13-year partnership with Denver-based Piton Foundation to offer free tax help in our community. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the process will be different and some locations have changed.
CLOSED FOR SPRING BREAK on March 13 & March 20. We will reopen on March 27.
What to do:
See if you qualify for free tax help through this program. Household income must be no more than $57,000 per year. To review the full list of qualifications, please visit Tax Help Colorado.
Fill out the intake form. The intake form is available here
Choose the location and schedule an appointment, if required. See dates and times for Greeley
, and Fort Lupton
Gather your documents. Provide the following:
- all 2020 tax documents
- photo identification for taxpayer and spouse (if applicable)
- Social Security or ITIN identification for everyone on tax return
- bank routing and account numbers for direct deposit
- prior year’s tax return (if available)
- bring your intake form, if completed
Attend your in-person or virtual tax preparation session. All taxpayers will need their tax documents, photo ID and social security cards.
Authorize and sign your tax return and receive a copy.
All visitors and volunteers will be asked to follow COVID-19 safety procedures, including wearing a mask.
- Sat. Feb 6, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Sat. Feb 13, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Sat. Feb 20, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Sat. Feb 27, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Sat. March 6, 2021 9am - 2pm
- Sat. March 27, 2021 9am - 2pm
- Sat. April 3, 2021 9am - 2pm
- Sat. April 10, 2021 9am - 2pm
Loveland (link) (Appointment required!)
- Thurs. Feb 11, 2021, 5 - 8pm
- Thurs. Feb 18, 2021, 5 -8pm
- Thurs. Feb 25, 2021, 5 - 8pm
- Thurs. March 4, 2021, 5 - 8pm
Fort Lupton (link) (Appointment required!)
- Fri. Feb 12, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Fri. Feb 19 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Fri. Feb 26, 2021, 9am - 2pm
- Fri. March 5, 2021, 9am - 2pm