Do you need help preparing your 2022 taxes?
Aims Community College is continuing its 15-year participation in the Tax Help Colorado program to offer free tax help in our community.
This service is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Household income must be below $58,000 in 2022. You must not have any of the following income sources:
- Farm income
- Rental income
- Capital gain or loss from bit-coin (e-currency) transactions
- Net profit from self-employment income
If you qualify, bring the following with you:
- All W-2, 1099, and other income-related documents
- Mortgage interest, daycare payments, college education expenses, charitable contributions, and other tax-deductible expenses
- Social Security cards or ITIN documents for all family members on the tax return and photo ID for taxpayer(s)
- Bank routing and account numbers to direct deposit refunds
- A copy of last year’s tax return, if available